Bioidentical Hormone Therapy For Men (BHRT)
Boost Your Energy Levels and Restore Your Body To Its Peak Performance at Method.
Aging seems inevitable but the decline in energy, strength, performance, and sexuality do not have to diminish with age in both men and women. Because getting older and feeling your very best is very much possible at Method Health. The effects of aging occur due to the decline in hormone levels that many men experience later in life. Whether it’s weight gain, fatigue, muscle loss, insomnia or erectile dysfunction, all of them are classic symptoms of hormone imbalance in men. But the good news is this condition is treatable.
Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT) is an emerging field of medicine that is redefining aging in both men and women. Growing older now no longer means the end of a high-quality and revitalized life.
Understanding Low Testosterone In Men
Aging in men begins much earlier than men realize. Testosterone levels start to decline as soon as men reach their early 30’s and they keep diminishing at a slow and steady rate and continue well into his golden years. The decline becomes evident as soon as they hit middle-age when men start experiencing andropause, or “male menopause.” This is a condition of hormone imbalance in men. It is characterized by numerous distressing symptoms, such as increased body fat, fatigue, muscle loss, sleeplessness, irritability, night sweats, depression and sexual dysfunction, such as low libido and erectile dysfunction.
Low testosterone does not only affect the quality of life, but it can also diminish men’s health too. Low testosterone increases a man’s risk of developing osteoporosis and diabetes. Research shows that maintaining balanced testosterone levels can improve the quality of life and also raises the life expectancy for men.
Benefits of Bioidentical Hormone Therapy for Men
Thousands of men around the world are experiencing a higher quality of life and optimal health with Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy. It is never too late to monitor your testosterone levels and seek treatment for male hormonal imbalance. Every man deserves to rejuvenate his life and enjoy the benefits of Bioidentical Hormone Therapy by Method Health:
- Enhances sexual performance and stamina
- Maximizes mental function
- Improves sexual desire
- Stabilizes moods
- Reduces risk of heart disease
- Improves blood cholesterol levels
- Increases lean body mass
- Increases muscular strength
- Boosts energy levels
- Reduces body fat
- Increases bone density
- Accelerates wound healing
Not all hormone treatments are created equal
Not all Bioidentical hormone treatments are created equal. In order for treatment to be safe and effective, the Bioidentical hormones must be administered as part of a quality treatment protocol that includes:
- Treatment for all hormones affecting aging
- Personalized dosages tailored to your exact needs
- Safe delivery methods
- Ongoing lab testing and monitoring
- Oversight by a board-certified doctor
At Method Health, our Bioidentical Hormone Therapy includes these safeguards and more. Using the results of lab tests and your description of your symptoms, we’ll work hard to optimize your hormone levels so you can look and feel your best. Treatment is always convenient. With the exception of a few initial office visits, you can self-administer your treatment at home. Unlike some treatment providers, we don’t just write you a prescription and abandon you. Instead, we will stay in close communication with you to make sure your treatment remains safe and effective. We are always available to answer questions and make any necessary adjustments to your treatment.
Facts About Bioidentical Hormones
- Bioidentical hormones are the safest and most effective way to treat menopause and andropause symptoms.
- Because Bioidentical hormones are molecularly identical to your body’s own natural hormones, they fit the hormone receptors in your body like a key fitting into a lock. When administered correctly, they will work exactly as nature intended, with no detrimental consequences.
- Synthetic hormones are not identical to natural hormones and will not be absorbed properly by hormone receptors.
- Synthetic hormones can cause increased risk of cancer and other side effects. For example, the synthetic hormone progestin has been linked to breast cancer in women.